Old 29-02-2008, 12:09 PM
ian.barton1990 ian.barton1990 is offline
Registered User

They are not in the ground as the weather is very poor at the current moment, they are in a seed tray, at the moment I have 1 seedling which I can't be sure it's a tomato so i thought I would just leave that one to grow to see what it grows to be. How much will this grow-shop light cost and are there any alternatives? Thanks for your help, I am just getting back into gardening after a long time, hopefully I'll have something to show for it soon.

Thanks Ian