Old 29-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Rachel Aitch Rachel Aitch is offline
Registered User

Location: South Oxfordshire

I'm with Sacha on this one: I split up a newly-bought plant last spring, brought on the offsets, sold off a couple of them (and got my money back, hooray!) and the other four have been in my unheated tiny plastic greenhouse.

They look pretty rotten to me. I think my mistake was in keeping their compost moist?

But as she says, you lose nothing by waiting a few weeks to see if anything will sprout again, so that's what I'm planning to do.

Rachel
www.Rachel-The-Gardener.co.uk (still building website, don't expect too much!)
Jobbing Gardener, South Oxfordshire
Living Willow Sculptures and Plant Sales