Old 01-03-2008, 05:31 AM posted to aus.gardens
John Savage John Savage is offline

Default Peach drooling

"0tterbot" writes:
no! the most they ever do (so far!!) is fly about a bit & sit in the big
trees saying the odd "hello cocky" ;-) they must only pass through on the
way to your place g

One evening last year my Mum was walking around the block with her 6 y/o
grandson. As they passed a magpie on a fence post the boy said to the
bird, "Hello, Maggie". The magpie answered, "Hello!".

Now my Mum goes around saying "Hello" to every magpie in the hope of
again discovering the talking one.

Well, that's how she explains it, anyway .... :-)