Old 01-03-2008, 12:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Marutchi[_3_] Marutchi[_3_] is offline

Default A bit of colour on a dull day-8525

Mary Fisher wrote:
That's VERY similar to b-3263-rainlor-27-03-07 - do you train them?

You've got a good memory, this time of year the Umbrella trees flower and
the Lorris love them, so there's prenty of chances of getting similar
photos.

It certainly brightened my day, which is cold, damp and grey.
Apparently we've had the sunniest February for a long time, I hadn't
noticed it!

We've had the wettest, mildest February for many years.