Old 01-03-2008, 04:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default This is the kind of speech we need to stir the political pot.

Billy wrote in

ct.net.au:

Yeah, and taking votes away from the Green who could become
a real alternative to the corporate Republicrates that run
the country now. I would encourage anyone from a state that
is strongly Republican or Democrat to vote for the Greens
to maintain their electoral funding.

but most states don't even recognise the Green party, so we
couldn't vote for them as an alternative. NH *used* to have
the Libertarian party on the ballot, but they were removed
about 12 years ago (& haven't returned yet, despite the Free
Staters)
lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair