Old 02-03-2008, 05:47 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default This is the kind of speech we need to stir the political pot.

In article ,
enigma wrote:

Billy wrote in

ct.net.au:

If you don't drink beer, then what is maple beer? A near
beer?

no, it has a pretty high gravity. i taste it, but i don't ever
just sit & drink a beer. Tom drinks some & some goes to home
brew competitions & friends. we made quite a few batches of
Chocolate Mint stout before we realized no one here even
*likes* it & it was almost all going to one particular
friend...
another good spring beer is Spruce beer. i have blue spruce &
white spruce. the blue tastes better.
i'm putting in a brewer's garden starting this year, along
with my dyer's garden.

Believe it or not but I understand that some people have
led long productive lives without ever taking a single
drink.

but alcohol in moderation is very good for you. the only
alcoholic stuff i like at all is cider & then only in small
amounts.

lee

Define moderation.

Unfortunately, I like Calvados, in large quantities. A ta santé.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi
Bush & Cheney to the Hague