Old 02-03-2008, 05:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Sprouted Onions

My onions from the store didn't get cooked enough, so now they've sprouted.
I'm planning on planting them, but have never successfully done onion
before. (I tried planting seeds from the store, but that didn't work out.)

Any suggestions or advice? I think I'm in Zone 6, Central Illinois. (I
haven't checked a zone map recently, though, so I may be off by one.)

Puckdropper
marching band.