Old 02-03-2008, 04:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CWatters[_3_] CWatters[_3_] is offline

Default Trapping moles.

"David in Normandy" wrote in message
There is time yet! I check my traps once a week and move
them somewhere new at the same time. Sometimes there can be
several days where there appears to be no new mole activity
then several more hills appear overnight.

Cunning little devils, they just like to build your hopes
up that they have moved on, then they have an underground
party and raise hell on the lawn.
--
David in Normandy.
subject line, or it will be automatically deleted.

They seem to be most active when it's dry. I never caught any when it was
wet/raining. I believe this is because when it rains the worms head for the
surface and the moles know they won't find any falling into their tunnels.