Old 02-03-2008, 09:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ray[_3_] Ray[_3_] is offline

Default Leaves falling off? ? ?

I an growing a tea olive -- osmanthus fragrens -- in a pot. This is supposed
to be an outdoor plant that grows 12 feet or more, but it's pretty much
confined to the deep south.

My bush endured for several years in a large pot, but finally died. So I
ordered a new one, which came in a small pot. It seemed quite healthy when
it arrived, but a month or so after I replanted it in a larger pot, leaves
began to fall off.

Any ideas about what's causing this, or what can be done to prevent it, will
be most welcome.