Old 03-03-2008, 09:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default A bit of colour on a dull day-8525

"Gordie" wrote in message
. ..
We managed to pick up a total of 102 inches of snow so far this winter in
Southern NH. Of course, the pack isn't that deep as we've had a number of
above freezing days, one or two with rain and you always lose some to
evaporation.

We had snow this morning (Yorkshire, England), the wind was blowing so that
the fallin snow seemed to be almost horizontal and there was a covering on
everything outside.

That was at 7.30 am. Now there's none to be seen.

I'm quite pleased because I have to go out and I'm not very goods on my
pins. But a small, childish, part of me is disappointed, everything was so
pretty when I first looked out.

Mary