Old 03-03-2008, 01:27 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Watering with soft water

"SteveB" meagain@rockvilleUSA wrote in message
I believe that the hose bibs on the outside of my house are hooked to the
soft water system. Is there any disadvantage to watering with soft water?
They're about to turn on the irrigation water system in our rural area, but
I need to get around and water some of the trees before that.

Thanks.

Steve

Similar question here. How about hydrogen sulfide gas from well water. Its
filtered out before entering home plumbing. Hose bibs are connected to the
same home plumbing.

Normally, I use the 2 standalone faucets outside for irrigation. These have
no filtration whatsoever. Any special notes on soaker hoses for this
situation?

--
Dave