Old 03-03-2008, 09:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Marutchi[_3_] Marutchi[_3_] is offline

Default A bit of colour on a dull day-8525

Mary Fisher wrote:

We had snow this morning (Yorkshire, England), the wind was blowing
so that the fallin snow seemed to be almost horizontal and there was
a covering on everything outside.

That was at 7.30 am. Now there's none to be seen.

I'm quite pleased because I have to go out and I'm not very goods on
my pins. But a small, childish, part of me is disappointed,
everything was so pretty when I first looked out.

Mary what are the temperatures like in mid April? All things going the right
way (which with my luck, they wont) , I will be in England for a few days in
April, I'm worried sick about the weather and what clothes to pack (I barely
function in cold weather). I realise that weather patterns are changing but
if you could give me a bit of clue about what I can expect, I'd be most
grateful.