Old 05-04-2003, 11:09 AM
cshardie

Default Grackle Removal

Victor M. Martinez wrote:
Well, this year we've had very few grackles in our neighborhood, but we've
had lots of crows!!!

I heard on a tv program (National Geographic something or other) that
more and more crows are moving into urban areas. They didn't seem to
know whay. Neither do I, but I have noticed more around here (Highland
neighborhood) the last year or two.

I like them (I'm weird, I like grackles, too... they look like tiny
dinosaurs striding through the lawns looking for prey) but it would
still be interesting to find out why there are more lately.

--
Suzanne http://cshardie.tripod.com
If war is the violent resolution of conflict, then peace is not the