Old 03-03-2008, 10:36 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] nlsergio45@gmail.com is offline

Default Begonia Tubers

On Feb 21, 8:23*am, chazer wrote:
Hi,
I have grown begonia tubers for my hanging baskets for the last few
year and to start them I put them into individual pots in soil from a
peat based grow bag and they grow great. I have just planted them in
the pot's for this year and I have just noticed the grow bag is Peat
Free which I must have bought by mistake. Will they still grow OK as I
know they like peat. Or will I have to re-pot them.

Thanks.

--
chazer

HI,
Begonias are so very pretty. I think they must be the most difficult
to get exactly right -
mine are usually too wet then they rot... any ideas?