Old 04-03-2008, 06:22 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Watering with soft water

In article ,
"Ryan P." wrote:

Billy wrote:

H2S + 2CO2 - H2SO4 + C2 doesn't make any sense. Makes all other
statements questionable.

.
.
I don't know about the chemical equation there, but I do know that my
home inspector told me the same thing about making sure there was a
valve on the outside spigots to prevent backflow for that very reason...
also good for keeping fertilizers and the like out of your pipes.

H2SO4 is sulfuric acid. H2S + 2CO2 - H2SO4 + C2 doesn't make any sense.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi
Bush & Cheney to the Hague