Old 04-03-2008, 08:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Hanging plants

In article
,
Sheldon wrote:

On Mar 4, 1:11?pm, Omelet wrote:
In article
,

?Billy wrote:
I have four hanging baskets that I want to plant with something. It's a
toss up between strawberries and flowers. I could us some advice on the
type of strawberry or some help in finding flowering plants that will
cascade. Nasturtium is one choice because it already grows like a weed
here. I'm in USDA 9b, 70 miles north of San Francisco, in the costal
hills, the baskets will get 6 - 8 hrs of full sun and some partial sun.

Thanks for any help.

Want some fun, plant one of them with peanuts.

More fun planted with pot! hehe

I've been potted before. I'm just trying to avoid being planted;-)
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi
Bush & Cheney to the Hague