Old 05-04-2003, 11:09 AM
animaux

Default Planting hedges

Why not try our native dwarf yaupon holly? They grow to about 3 feet tall and
wide, form a really nice round shape and require very little water or fertilizer
once established. They are also not prone to any diseases or pest insects.

BTW, not trying to be "Miss Correction" but they are Red Tipped Photinia.

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002 08:03:50 -0600, "Gary Harper"
wrote:

I have some Red Tipped Phenias in my yard that are about 5 or 6 feet tall.
They are too big for my taste and I want to replace them with some type of
short shrubs that I can keep at 2 to 3 feet tall.

When is a good time for planting shrubs?

Thanks,
Gary