Old 06-03-2008, 03:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Omelet[_5_] Omelet[_5_] is offline

Default Hanging plants

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 21:05:01 -0600, Omelet
wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 17:04:25 -0600, Omelet
wrote:

My mom always planted petunias. They always did fine in direct sunlight,
but they don't cascade like you want.

Last summer we planted old fashioned vining petunias in hanging
containers and they do cascade several feet. They are not as heavily
flowered as the hybrid types, but they are highly perfumed. We had
ours hanging both in full sunlight and some in partial sun...six hours
morning direct sun.

Care
Charlie

I'd never heard of those. :-)
I'll have to look for them.

No need to look... :-)

Here they are......you have to scroll down to them, the petunia page
address won't display when I paste the address....???? Who knows.

http://seedsavers.org/products.asp?d...on=&sort_by =

Seedsavers is a great organization to support and their seeds are
excellant.

Care
Charlie

Thanks Charlie!

That was very kind. :-)
--
Peace, Om
Remove underscore to validate gmails.

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain