Old 06-03-2008, 08:37 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Backyard Fence

In article ,
rachael simpson wrote:

Bill wrote:
In article
,
Billy wrote:

You are dispicable. Probably would be excellent with port.

But today is my 60 th birthday. Still despicable is better than
crotchety. )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arachis_glabrata

But not for people ;((.

Bill

Hey Bill,
Just butting in to say,
Happy Birthday!
Hope you are having a great day, it sure sounds as if you are!
~Rae

Actually it has been a great day. My dad 84 went for blood work and
did some shopping after surgery last week. Bladder stone stuff. This by
himself. Tough Marine. He stopped by today via car and he lives 150
yards from me.

Here we have a few plants that are starting to show Bloom. My plumber
stopped by this Am and I can hold him off for a few months. My wife is
buying me dinner and all my kids will be here Saturday .

ALSO MY DAD SAID I CAN STEAL HIS COMPOST PILE. 20X40X5

Heave I'm in Heaven.

Bill

Bill

--