Old 07-03-2008, 01:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
J. Davidson J. Davidson is offline

Default Eucharist Lily-8571 (Eucharis grandiflora),

Thanks Wendy7. Mid city says they are not shipping bulbs now, but I think I
have found one at another nursery.
Jackie
"Wendy7" wrote in message
Hi Jackie, there are tons of links if you browse on google, but not many

for
sale.
Found this: - http://www.midcitynursery.com/Bulbs/eucharis.htm
Cheers Wendy

"J. Davidson" wrote in message new
I am calling places and looking here. I had to leave my large, blooming
plant behind when we moved.
Jackie in Mississippi

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
J. Davidson wrote:
I am looking all over for one of these!

They're very common here, but that's not to say they are in other

places.
They're also known in some places as Amazon Lily.