Old 07-03-2008, 05:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Hanging plants

In article ,
enigma wrote:

Billy wrote in

ct.net.au:

In article ,
"David E. Ross" wrote:

David

Thank you David, I'll keep that in mind but this year i've
committed to pansies. I've made a note of your suggestion
and if the pansies don't work out I'll revisit your
suggestion. Thank you for your advice.

pansies? i thought it was petunias. if you find any trailing
pansies i want to know about them too!
BTW, which variety of petunias were you going with? i like
the old style ones at Richter's.
lee

You should have been around when I had the Sun rising in the west:-)
Petunias it is: Old Fashioned Vining Petunia $2.75/packet

I looked at Richter's site but a search for petunias came up empty.

You can thank Charlie for the URL
http://www.seedsavers.org/prodinfo.asp?number=53(OG)

I can hardly wait until May, when I can be out in my garden, but it
seems gardening is actually preparing to garden by preparing for the
future.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi