Old 07-03-2008, 06:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Hanging plants

Billy wrote in

ct.net.au:

You should have been around when I had the Sun rising in
the west:-) Petunias it is: Old Fashioned Vining Petunia
$2.75/packet

darn. i wanted some trailing pansies

I looked at Richter's site but a search for petunias came
up empty.

maybe i was thinking of Seedsavers... see, not just you.
Richter's has madder & woad, which i need for the dyer's
garden.

You can thank Charlie for the URL
http://www.seedsavers.org/prodinfo.asp?number=53(OG)

thank you Charlie! i saw some tomatoes i want there too.

I can hardly wait until May, when I can be out in my
garden, but it seems gardening is actually preparing to
garden by preparing for the future.

i can start seeds indoors in May. maybe some lettuces on the
plastic wrapped porch in May...
lee

--
Last night while sitting in my chair