Old 07-03-2008, 08:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Hanging plants

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
enigma wrote:

Richter's has madder & woad, which i need for the dyer's
garden.

?????

Why don't you just sink a post in front of me? I walked right into that
one.

I peeled back the edge enough to peek into another ancient universe that
may become new again. Feel like I'm putting down roots myself.

You're a sometimes weaver then, are you Lee?

You've made my day, thanks:-)

I've got a weird wonderful booklet. Rocky Mountain Dye Plants by Anne
Bliss. It is a ringed booklet.

Library of Congress #76-376143 Year 1976

Lee

If you want it send me your snail mail to and I'll
give it to you. Would be good to know someone can use it.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
ICAO = KMIV Millville Weather