Old 07-03-2008, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Orsemarinus officinalis Irene - UK available?

On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 18:10:41 GMT, Eddy
wrote:

Does anybody know if this lovely tumbling Rosemary is available anywhere
in the UK? It's called "Rosemarinus officinalis Irene" or Rosemary
Irene, and it thrives in full sun, it's apparently "supertough" -
withstanding summer dryness, and it's fast growing. A ground-cover
variant that tumbles when it reaches the top of a wall.

http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/g...ne-Rosemar.jpg

Thanks,
Eddy.

I saw a rosemary growing like that over walls in St Mawes, Cornwall.
I came home and tried to find out what it was without success. If I
had a wall I'd have continued my search! It was really beautiful,
very like your photo.

Pam in Bristol