Old 07-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Maxim Maxim is offline
Registered User

Default I already sowed my sweet peas... they have sprouted... bit cold outside...

Well i was very keen into planting something as soon as i could because i love doing it soo much! So i decided to plant as much as i could with the label "Sow March - (whatever month)" So i decided to have a go with sweet peas, however, they have already sprouted as i propagated them indoors. Its still quite cold outside and soon the peas will begin to grow out those long winding support lines. I purchased one of these off ebay recently:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gardman-4-Ti.../dp/B00080KPA2

Would this be enough to shield the peas for a while? But problem also is, what happens when the supports start to grow from the sweet pea stems..?