Old 08-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Shon Shon is offline
Registered User

Question Tomatoes - First time grower

Hi everyone, I sowed all the tomato seeds that were in the packet (around 30 seeds) in a 5 by 5 cm pot and I have just read that I should have sowed 1-2 seeds per pot or all the seeds across a wider surface area. I sowed them a week ago and the seedlings have started to emerge. I am wondering whether I should leave them to grow and move them to a bigger pot after 8 weeks or if I should separate them into individual pots (how?). Can anyone help?!! Many thanks!