Old 08-03-2008, 05:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Hanging plants

Charlie wrote in
:

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 12:32:39 +0000 (UTC), enigma
wrote:

Steve wrote in
ynews.com:

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 21:25:04 -0600, Charlie wrote:

They are one of
only four seedsmen I use any more.

OK, cough it up.
You named two, who would the others be?

Waterboarding is reasonable when used to extract supplier
info...

i get nice heirloom seeds from Lisa at amishlandseeds.com
it's a one person operation, but IME service is prompt, or
she communicates delays.
i ordered some green tomatoes from her last spring & she
sent
the ones i ordered with a note that they tend to have
germination problems & a free full packet of another green
variety she thought might be better suited. oddly, my
germination rate with the 'difficult' variety was 99%, and
both varieties were wonderful, although i think i'm still
not so great at telling when they're ripe

Thanks Lee. I have been trying to simplify my life and you
just complicated it a bit. I spent the last thirty minutes
nosing about her site. Of course I found things I

heh. i grew 48 varieties of tomatoes last summer... and 16
peppers. i am *not* obsessive!
lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair