Old 08-03-2008, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Eddy Eddy is offline

Default Orsemarinus officinalis Irene - UK available?

Sacha wrote:
Following on from this, I've heard back from San Marcos Growers who have put
me in touch with Phil Johnson, the owner of what we call PBR on this
Rosemary. I've asked him if he knows of an outlet in UK. I have also the
name and details of the person who handles the Patent so if need be I can
get in touch with her. I think we have to just wait to see what transpires
now.

Thanks, Sacha. Will be watching this thread now with bated breath!

Eddy.