Old 05-04-2003, 11:09 AM
Rusty Mase

Default wisteria poorly

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:06:22 -0600, "minerva nine"
wrote:

Is there some sort of posting FAQ for this group?

Not really, but there is a sort of guide at:
http://www.austingardening.org/
I need to add a link to a search function at Google Groups for this
Newsgroup, or at least instructions on how to get to it and use it.
So I will do that.

(snipped)
everything
I've posted gets a non-informative answer like this
one, or there is no response at all.

Well, no response is better than a response with bad information. I
do not think that many people grow wisteria around here to start with
and so there is a limited number of people with experience in this. I
personally see nothing more you can do than ironite and mulch and see
what happens next spring. I think wisteria likes acid soils so things
like aluminum sulphate, soluble sulphur granules, etc. might help.
But you have some time to figure that out.

questions incorrectly Is there another group I should
be posting to?

You can also post to rec.gardening - someone correct me if that is the
wrong name for it. That has more of a national, even international
flavor. But please do not cross post a message to both groups.

Rusty Mase