Old 09-03-2008, 09:57 AM posted to aus.gardens
Mikro Mikro is offline

Default Looking for a source for square tube pots

On Mar 2, 9:53 pm, Andrew wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy ~100mm square tube pots around
Melbourne? ie the self pruning pots used for advanced native tubes and
small fruit trees. I can find plenty of plants in the nurseries
planted in them but I can't find the pots on the shelves nor figure
out who manufactures them.
Andrew

Hi
Greentech in WA imports from manufacturers Fertilpot (France) various
sizes from 4x4x5 cm up to 10 x10x18 (3 litres!), but supplies
wholesale, so may not help. Worth asking though.
Greentech web site is www.greentech.net.au
Contact email is
Fertil web site is
www.fertilpot.com