Old 10-03-2008, 05:20 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default OT (but important): From March 2008 Bee Culture

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 22:30:02 -0400, Ann wrote:

This is a little exerpt from an article written by Kim Flottum about
the First National Beekeeper's Conference held in Sacramento this past
January. If any of you have seen the 60 Minutes piece on CCD, you'll
be familiar with David Hackenburg, the beekeeper credited with first
reporting what turned out to be Colony Collapse Disorder last year
(please pardon any typos, this article isn't online yet and I had to
retype it, but it is well worth my time if you all learn something
from it):

Damn girl, you put out some good effort here and it *was* worth your
time. THis is most certainly not OT...without them we'll bee reduced
to eating grasses or having sex by hand with our veggies and all.

It also ****es me off yet one more time........feh, we'll not go there.

Interesting aside...today I caught part of Natalie Allen's show on The
Weather Channel and she and Dr. CUllen were talking about how the
evangelicals were coming onboard about Earth Issues in that many of the
disgusting things....mercury specifically really amounted to a pro-life
issue. Thinking about this, this is a good thing. (relax, I'm not
getting political....)

Your not going to talk about George Bush's micromanagement of the EPA?
Well if the air is OK at Ground Zero, I guess everything is hunky dory,
NOT.

Thanks, Ann

Charlie

--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/