Old 10-03-2008, 06:39 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default OT (but important): From March 2008 Bee Culture

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 22:16:47 -0700, Billy wrote:

Same deal with us. As long as we can't prove it's bad, we have to keep
drinking and eating it. They test for one chemical at a time. Nobody
studies chemical interaction. It's called synergy when the sum is more
than the parts.

Exactly. This is why you get good results with prunella and
lisoprinil.

Aside: What about the effects that people may be experiencing from
drug/herbal interactions drinking unfiltered municipal water? You know
what is getting ****ed down the drain and then being uptaken in the
water supply. I wonder......if one waters their garden with drug
contaminated water, does that transfer to what we are eating? And to
what level. So many questions, so few answers......but I have my
suspicions.

I don't know. Just questioning.

Charlie

I dunno. I hear there is estrogen in our water and, my god, you should
see our squirrels.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/