Old 10-03-2008, 09:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

Default Squirrel-proof bird feeders

"Eddy" wrote in message
Trevor wrote:
And, dare I say it, the use of an air-gun from a corner of a bedroom
window really get the adrenalin pumping. A squirrel shot instantly
dead
is later excellent on the table & no longer a menace!

Yeh I was going to say my dad recommends what he calls a 'Lead
Breakfast'!

"A Lead Breakfast" ! LOL! Instead of the muesli the squirrel was
expecting?

An even simpler way of stopping squirrels helping themselves to 'muesli'
would be to cease tempting them into the garden by putting food out in the
first place.