Old 10-03-2008, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default covering a stucco wall

In article fed0c0c2-6ff9-4bc2-ab36-
, says...
Hi I'm trying to figure out the best way to cover my stucco balcony
with something green and alive. I put up some creeping fig vines, but
there's still more balcony to fill. I was thinking some kind of moss
maybe? Is this realistic? What other option might I consider that
would require little care and would do a good job of densely covering
the side and top of the stucco walls? Thanks.

- JayDee

You havn't said where you are and it realy ,makes an answer pointless
unless you indicate your geographic location.
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk