Old 10-03-2008, 09:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default First Rays

Thanks

"jadel" wrote in message
On Mar 7, 10:24 am, "Ray B" wrote:
There are a lot of good things leaning my way:

It was in the heel of my hand - an unusual location, and NOT on the trunk
of
my body.

When the original 5mm wide excision was taken - before knowing the
diagnosis - the margins were clear, suggesting they "got it all"
(Unfortunately, the current protocol is a 4 cm diameter removal,...

That's the dermatology version of "keep cutting until you see
daylight."

I hope all goes for the best.

J. Del Col