Old 05-04-2003, 11:09 AM
minerva nine

Default gnat hell

Greetings -- I have these little gnats living all over
my door and window screens. From what I can tell they
are hackberry psyllids (I looked at them under a
magnifying glass and i.d.'d 'em from an insect book).
Anybody know how to get rid of them? We have two
hackberries in our back yard (one is coming down soon,
the other is still in good shape and will stay). The
don't seem to be localized on the back part of the
house -- they're everywhere. I wonder if Gnatrol
would get rid of them? I don't think they're fungus
gnats. Thanks for any ideas -- M9