Old 05-04-2003, 11:09 AM
CP

Default Trench/channel drain

Our house sits on the slope of a hill and when it rains, the water from the
neighborhood enters our back yard and causes soil erosion. We were told by
the city that we need to install a trench/channel drain in the yard to
divert the water out of the property. Where do we get Trench drains in
Austin? I tried Ferguson and they said they do not carrry them. Can someone
let us know where we could buy them? How much do these normally cost? We
need a 7ft X 2 ft drain. Is there any other economical option other than
using a trench drain??

Thanks a lot in advance for any pointers that you may provide...

-CP