Old 11-03-2008, 07:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default OT (but important): From March 2008 Bee Culture

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:37:32 -0400, Ann wrote:

Charlie expounded:

Goddammit Billy, I'm gonna beat you like a rented mule.

Ease up on Ann.

Don't worry about him, he doesn't bother me a bit.

Oh, but I do worry about him. Bein's that I have a great fondness for
the old fart, I would really hate to see him blow an aorta or suffer
some sort of cerebral bleedout

And I would hate to see you coming out of the nursery with your latest
"gotta have" only to get hit by a lawn care truck that you didn't see
and get dragged a hunnert yards before they figure out what the noise is
that was comin' out from under the truck, and they put the all pieces
into a sack and sent it to the hospital for first aid. Yup, that there
would be a bummer. Ruin my whole morning.
when he has forgotten to have his cuppa
prunella. He is chockablock full of good info and his heart and head
are in the right places.....*most* of the time. ;-)

Seriously, Billy is a good head, just a little rambunctious at times
and every bit as political and more reactionary

RADICAL not reactionary, although either is preferable to our present
sociopath.
than I, though I
entirely understand where he is coming from. His points are usually
valid, his presention is just a little rough at times, and I understand
why this is, and he goes all ad hominem on some of us at times, some of
us most times. ;-)

I see I'm going to have to sharpen my invectives. They appear to be a
little obtuse.

It's okay by me...he has made me think deeply about some things...I
love the old geezer...he just needs a good beatin' once in a while.

How'd you ever make out with your pilates class and your pink spandex
gym ensemble? I hope someone got pictures;-) Heh, heh, heh.

Care
Charlie

GEORGE BUSH

Did she jump?
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/