Old 11-03-2008, 05:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Asparagus, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries???

sandy wrote in news:dc4dfaed-87ec-40d6-9655-
:

How many Asparagus, blueberries, raspberry and strawberry plants
should I plant per person????

*snip*

Thanks.

Sandy

We planted probably 50 strawberry plants last summer. I'm afraid we'll
have to do it again because it looks like they became deer food...
Strawberries freeze quite well, so plant lots of plants and freeze what
you don't eat.

On average, I'm guessing you get around 6-8 berries per plant... I don't
stop to count when I'm picking them.

Puckdropper
marching band.