Old 11-03-2008, 10:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Is cat poo harmful to vegatable/human health?

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:37:09 -0400, "Dan L."
wrote:

I thank everyone for correcting my miss conceptions. I have saved all
links for further reading. Lots to read. This is an important topic to
me and I suspect to others. I do live next to a cattle farm that raises
black angus. Their stakes are good.

I am a software engineer who now finds life in the country is nicer.
Life is not simple anymore. The rules to healthy lifestyle seems to be
getting more complex each and every year and as I get older learning new
rules are getting harder each and every day.

There *is* much to learn, but one thing I have found is that unlearning
things is more difficult. Even more difficult is determining *what*
one needs to unlearn.

Glad you enjoy where you now live. Don't worry, it will become more
simple as you gain knowledge and confidence.

As you receive information and opinions on this group, and elsewhere,
keep this old Chinese proverb in mind... "All gardeners know better
than other gardeners." ;-)

To add to you syllabus:
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
-- Mark Twain

Lastly, "Beware of people who know what's best for you".
-- Me (until I get a different attribution)
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/