Old 12-03-2008, 04:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Is cat poo harmful to vegatable/human health?

In article
,
"Dan L." wrote:

Ok, I just ordered the books on Amazon, "Omnivore's Dilemma" and
"Animal, vegetable ..." two books that have been referred often here.
I am going to put away my "Tensor Calculus" and "Vernor Vinge" books
away for summer reading instead of spring.

Enjoy Life ... Dan

Geez, Dan, where did you get "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle"? Barbara
Kingsolver is a good author but she is mostly a cheerleader. If you were
going to get a second book I would have suggested, "Teaming with
Microbes: A Gardener's Guide to the Soil Food Web" by Lowenfels , and
Lewis. Between the two, you are confronted with healthy food and healthy
soil.

I'm sure that "Tensor Calculus" and "Vernor Vinge" are good books but
they are more conceptual that sensual.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/