Old 12-03-2008, 02:52 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gareee©[_2_] Gareee©[_2_] is offline

Default Spring pond plans....

Sorry for the lack of replies..been working a lot of hours of late, and have
not had time to even read the ng.

The built over pond veggie filter idea looks like a possibility. $20 worth
of Watercress were devoured by the fish within a week, and water celery sent
by someone in the group went the same route. I swear I have pyrannah, not
goldfish. .LOL!

I'll have to see about building something over the pond, and then populating
it with plants. Iris are doing well in the pond (some are actually still
green for the first time, even though we've had quite a few freezes) lillies
are doing well in the pond as well, as a few survivors from plant
aquirements.

I'll take some pics and post them.. maybe someone has an idea that might
help.

--
Gareee©