Old 13-03-2008, 02:26 AM
Koscha's Avatar
Koscha Koscha is offline
Registered User

Location: Portsmouth, UK
Question Slugs and Gravel: Does it work?

I live in Portsmouth, Hampshire which has a major problem with slugs and snails due to the high humidity levels of a coastal town. I'm intending to grow my own fruit and veg and would like very much to see them survive. I was considering a gravel covering to stop the little blighters from eating themselves stupid! But does this really work? I was also considering slug traps (yes there are that many that i'm considering a two pronged attack!) Any thoughts would be appreciated.