Old 13-03-2008, 03:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Political Question

In Florida, the Dems, by moving their primary, they were in violation of the
rules, thus they were informed that their votes would not count. Then they
made a decision based on an understanding of the rules of the game, to
sacrifice their vote by moving the date. This was clearly understood. What
reason is there, that anything but the rules and their decisions, be
respected? Who is responsible for not respecting the decisions which
Florida made with an understanding of the rules? Why would anybody even
imagine that their vote would count. Could someone please help me
understand? I mean it sounds like something Bush would do. I thought the
Dems were different. I guess this is just another one of those times I am
wrong.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.