Old 12-03-2008, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson Sally Thompson is offline

Default How easy is it to find a gardener?

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:53:21 +0000, Gary Edwards wrote
(in article ):

As a gardener I have been frustrated to find that no matter how many
qualifications, tools, insurances, licenses I have - my prices will
still be compared to casual labour from the retired or a neighbours
young son looking for pocket money! Is gardening a profession? We think
it is so we have created The Gardeners Guild.co.uk. What should be the
minimum requirement for a gardener?

Just an idea. Do you have a reasonable front garden of your own? Make it
look fantastic and then put up a sign "gardening by ...". It pays to
advertise!

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation