Old 13-03-2008, 06:40 PM
luckytiff02 luckytiff02 is offline
Registered User

Default Garden Project

I don't this is the right thread but I have some few questions about gardening. I'm planning to make a little forest on our backyard garden. First, I'm thinking to put a double swing. What is most advisable, wood or concrete? Is wood safe enough especially to children 2-3 years old? Also got this similar garden statue (like this) in our backyard, but I don't like it because its not made of wood. My main concept was to build garden with all wooden furniture. Is it safe or inexpensive to make such a all-wood garden furniture? Any details will much appreciated. Thanks