Old 13-03-2008, 07:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Pine cones keep kitty out of flower beds

In article ,
"symplastless" wrote:

"readandpostrosie" wrote in message
why do you post here?
greenwood nursery sold me 20 dead poplar trees.......................and
would not back up a guarantee!
they wanted me to mail them back..........................

--

rosie

Rosie

I just emailed them to see about pushing our product for correctly staking
trees. I hope they are not a wire in a hose outfit.

A very thoughtless response to Rosie's post. Supercilious in it's
evasion of her statements. Are you really that insensitive or do you
just drink a lot? The esthetics of your gizmo would make quite an impact
on any previously, tasteful ambiance.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Or for that matter, who ignore everything you say, and respond to
questions that you didn't pose.
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep
reminding us that we are not the boss.

From the continuing torture of your posts, I'd have to presume it is the
big guy down there.

Speaking of which, I saw the "Road to Guantanamo" the other night. Now
there's a place you would fit right in, John. Heck of a good
movie/documentary. The first twenty minutes have some really great shots
of daily life in Pakistan. Gets kinda ugly after that. Reminds me of
John's posts, I'd sign anything to get him to stop.

How long have you been a member of al Qaeda, John? That would explain
everything.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/