Old 13-03-2008, 07:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default meconopsis cambrica??

In message jLdCj.86215$w57.54546@edtnps90, clarissa
writes
I have looked everywhere for this plant - the only one I know that is a
yellow poppy that can grow in the abundant shade of my garden. One company
in the UK sells seeds for orange and red types but I would rather have the
yellow one. I would appreciate any suggestions. Jean

Google is your friend.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&a...opsis+cambrica

You don't say where you are, so phytosanitary regulations may get in
your way in obtaining seed, but Chiltern Seeds sells it in the UK, and
Swallowtail Garden Seeds in the US. I'm sure that there others. (I was a
little surprised not to find it at T&M.)
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley
http://lavateraguy.blogspot.com http://www.malvaceae.info