Old 05-04-2003, 11:09 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default Crushed Basalt?

I don't know about this but rock phpsphate is supposed to be good.
(Eco-min is the trade name) On the road from Puerto Vallarta to
Guadlajara, it lays on the side of the road in the volcanic zone.
http://www.ucm.es/info/crismine/Mexico.pdf

Billy Baty wrote:
=

Hello,
=

I just heard an ad for crushed basalt on the radio but forgot the
product's name before I could write it down. The name is something
similar to "Nature's Own fertilizer" or something like that. It is
supposed to be better as well as less expensive as "other" products,
volcanite I suppose. Does anyone here know the name for sure? I have
been Internet searching but can't seem to locate the name to find out i=

it's available locally.
=

Thanks,
=