Old 14-03-2008, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot[_2_] Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot[_2_] is offline

Default Greenhouse in winter

Evening all,

My greenhouse is currently heaving with pots, trays and a great many
sprouty things. I would like to keep it that way throughout the year if
possible and although it's not even properly spring yet I'm thinking about
what edibles I can grow over the winter. Problem is my Googling abilities
are failing me; I'd like a month-by-month plan of what can be planted when.

Any handy links?

Si